Confusion, mystery and cultural conflict surrounds Energy Medicine (EM) methods in 2014. This is largely due to trying to understand EM with only Second Order, Cartesian-Newtonian scientific materialism.
The naturally supportive science for holistic healing of all kinds and its development is a different order of science, historically represented by Goethean Science (First Order Science).
Goethean Science is the naturally supportive science for exploring, and making use of, cell-level-intelligence; indeed, all aspects of the whole person.
Once recognized, this connection is so strong, “Goethean science” could easily become “Goethean Holistic Science.”
How do we access and make use of Cell-level-intelligence?
Cell-level-intelligence is sometimes called the “sum of our cells,” as if the intelligence of each cell connected into one larger intelligence.
I’ve collected 22 names so far for this ‘intelligent sum our cells.’ Three of them are “growth body,” “floating brain,” and “neural default mode.” See all 22 here: http://www.healingtoolbox.org/tools-that-heal/54-three-selves/126-22-names-for-inner-child-1of2
However you term this field, this is what every method of dowsing and muscle testing, 25 or more methods, tap into.
If Goethean Science is the naturally supportive science for our “growth body,” it suggests some surprising conclusions.
1) Goethe’s intention for natural science experiments was choosing a topic in natural science, performing simple experiments. Accumulated practice develops new inner capacities and expanded perception in the experimenter.
An intention for self-development in the experimenter applies 100% and fits like a glove, to all experiments and explorations in dowsing and muscle testing, since George Goodheart and Applied Kinesiology in 1965.
2) Given how many more people worldwide employ dowsing and muscle testing than are replicating Goethe’s plant morphology and color studies, this suggests dowsing and muscle testing have been the premier and most popular Goethean Science experiments since about 1970.
3) Goethe scholars and Anthroposophy students could be latecomers to this party; if, GS remains defined as only plant morphology, color study and geology.
4) Goethe’s intention for natural science experiments as a means of self-development for the experimenter applies more generally to all holistic health and healing; particularly, homeopathy.
How do self-healers and holistic practitioners work? They start with the whole person and experiment with their method of choice to learn as many causative factors and pathways to symptom relief, for this symptom, in this person, at this time.
5) This suggests Goethean Holistic Science is the science holism has been looking for since 1970. If true, holistic health need no longer contort itself, its philosophy and methods, to appear credible to old-school scientific materialism.
Your comments and discussion are welcomed on this by email
Bruce Dickson, Health Intuitive HealingToolbox [att] gmail.com
= = = =
Author, Health Intuitive, Bruce Dickson online: